Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dawg-gone Podcast Show #19

Hello again kids. Flying solo for Show #19. I went and did some work over the weekend and totally forgot it was Monday and time to record, so I asked The Mayor a little too late for him to work it into his schedule. Never fear, though, T. Kyle's going to join me again soon and hopefully as early as next week. Although, my fiancé's cat decided to make her presence known a couple of times while I was recording, so when you hear her in the background, don't be surprised.

No earth-shattering news in this episode. I just decided to talk a little bit about practice starting, my thoughts on what the offense could possibly look like this year, why I think we'll be better-than-good in the WR corps (even though I have no idea who "Marlon Byrd" is) and I gave some other sites (and podcasts!) some love that I think you should read/listen to because during this time of year, there is no such thing as "too much information." 

Oh, and I close the show this time around with the updated Kayne West's "Stronger" with calls from 2010. I already posted about this tune earlier in July, but I really just like the tune and I like that it's been updated. So, enjoy that as well. 

You can listen to/download the podcast on iTunes here.
You can listen to/download the podcast in MP3 format here.
You can email me about the podcast or blog in general here.
You can also stream the podcast in flash format at the bottom of the page.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment