Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dawg-gone Podcast Show 20

Hello again kids! I say it a whole bunch in the podcast, but I'm really excited to bring this one to you. We've got T. Kyle King with Dawgsports.com on and he absolutely gets me fired up for football season with a great discussion on UGA's defense, the Dream Team's lack of headlines, and why the butt is the most important muscle on the field.

I won't bore you with a longer post than necessary, but one thing pointed out over Twitter by my buddy Jason was that maybe some of you guys would like to submit some questions for Kyle, myself and anyone else we might have on the show. So, please, I encourage you to use the email link below to ask me anything for an upcoming show and I'll make sure we address it.

So, in keeping the promise of keeping this post short, let's get right to the links.

You can listen to/download the podcast on iTunes here.
You can listen to/download the podcast in MP3 format here.
You can email me about the podcast or blog in general here.
You can also stream the podcast in flash format at the bottom of the page.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment