Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A few changes coming...

I just want to give you guys a heads up that as much as I like this template, its lack of seeing comments without clicking into the post, being able to share posts easily, linking to other bloggers in a blog roll (which is very important to me) and other basic functions are dragging this thing down. Until I can figure it out, I'd rather have a drivable car than one that looks pretty on cinderblocks.

So, if the site looks a little different multiple times in the next few days, don't worry, you're still in the right place. I wanted to get everything locked down before I started writing, but I had things I wanted to write about more than I had a need to let the dust settle.

As always, any feedback is welcome on this redesigned site and any new redesigns coming up in the future. You can always reach me here.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment