Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to the new site!

There are a long list of reasons why my readers (you guys) should never trust me when I say that I'm not intending on putting them through yet another change of address. Those reasons are completely justified as you have read me at the original Dawg-gone Blog, Bleacher Report shortly after it was launched, The Examiner and then Beyond The Trestle.
However, there is only one reason why this current space would cease to be what it is at this very moment. That reason is money.

You see, if I ever find a way to make an extra bit of green out of this hobby, then so be it. Right now, the only chance that exists in that area is if Clay Travis decides he wants me to write for him. Needless to say, that's a long shot of epic proportions, even if it'd be totally cool.

So, please bookmark this new site. At the very least, I'll be posting the podcast here, as I'm sure that even if I did get a paying gig writing for someone else, they wouldn't approve of the blatant homerism I show in the podcast, and I have no intent on changing that anytime soon.

Thanks so much to all of you for sticking with me, not only through this change, but the previous ones as well. I'm going to try and make this all as painless as possible. 

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment