Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dawg-gone Podcast Show #18

With apologies to professional journalists or podcasters, I knocked the dust off the microphone and recorded a solo offering of the DGP last night for you guys.

Hopefully, the next time I record an episode, I'll have the Good Mayor T. Kyle King with me. If that happens, I can promise a much more credible show than this one. However, you do get the added bonus of me accidentally saying "Reggie Bush's Hymen," which is a treat in and of itself.

Topics covered include talking a little more in depth about the Jarvis Jones/KCP Scenario, the Brent Benedict conundrum and a quick plug for the Georgia Bulldogs 2011 Maple Street Press Annual. Also, I go on a nice rant about the NCAA, for all you haters out there.

You can listen to/download the podcast on iTunes here.
You can listen to/download the podcast in MP3 format here.
You can email me about the podcast or blog in general here.
You can also stream the podcast in flash format at the bottom of the page.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment